Select Your Change of Name Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Why place Change of Name Ad in Aajkaal Newspaper ?
ReleaseMyAd-the largest online Newspaper Ad Booking Agency of India, has implemented the simplest online ad Booking process. You can now book and release your Name Change Classified Text Ad adverts in 3 easy steps online.
- The first step requires you to visit releaseMyAd.com choose the ad type as Classified Text, which will direct you to the Category selection page, where you need to choose the “Change of Name” as the category and proceed to select the Newspaper. As you choose the newspaper, you can review the rates and the packages associated with the newspaper and category, based on different editions.
- The next page, is the Compose Ad page, where you can type in your ad matter and highlight it, if need be, with ticks, bold letters, colour highlights etc. The need for ad highlights is often quite helpful in locating your own Name Change advertisement. You can also get a glimpse of your ad before it is printed with the help of the Live Ad Preview Feature, exclusively at releaseMyAd.
- In the last section, which is the Dates & Payment section, you must confirm the ad release dates and finally proceed to the payment section. We offer both online and offline payment options, so that you can make the ad payment as per your convenience. The payment modes include Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, NEFT (Online Money Transfer), Cheque/Cash Deposit, Demand Draft and Cash Collection.
Now Booking Change of Name Classified Display ads in Newspapers Made as Easy as a Few Clicks of the Mouse:
- releaseMyAd has always aimed at simplifying Newspaper Advertising for all our privileged existing and future clients. So to begin the booking of your advertisement, you first need to visit releaseMyAd.com, then you need to choose the ad type as Display Classified and proceed to choose the category as Change of Name.
- After which you can review the rates in per sq.cm unit and then create your ad with the help of online design templates. You can also upload your own advertisement in the Compose Ad section, specify the ad size to avoid any hassles while booking the ad.
- As you are done with creating your advertisement, you must mention or choose the preferred release dates, review the exact cost of your advertisement in the Preview Your Booking Details section. Then you can choose the preferred payment mode as per your convenience, which include both online and offline payment options. You can choose to pay via Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, Cash/Cheque Deposit, NEFT (Online Cash Transfer) and Cash Collection.
How To Compose Your Change of Name Ad In Aajkaal To Get Maximum Response ?
People may want to change their names for a variety of reasons, such as post-marriage, for astrological reasons, or just to correct a spelling mistake.
Here is why you should book your change of name ads in newspapers:
Fulfils Legal Requirements
- Publishing a change of name advertisement in a newspaper is a fulfilment of a mandatory legal requirement.
Helps Rectify Spelling Mistakes
- A change of name advertisement helps to rectify spelling mistakes and resolve confusion arising out of the misspelt name.
- Change of name advertisements provide information about a person’s identity. They contain the person’s old name, as well as the new name that they shall be known as.
Serves as an Announcement
- Change of name advertisements in newspapers serve as a public announcement of a name change.
Wide Reach of Newspapers
- In India, newspapers are read by a large number of people in cities and villages across the country. Newspapers are read by people from all walks of life.